I work with a variety of institutions, organizations, and companies, primarily to help with English language needs. Here’s how it works:
- Someone has a project, problem, difficulty, or question for which they would like some help or outside expertise.
- They get in touch and we talk a bit about what they need.
- Based on what they’ve said I send a proposal outlining a solution, a proposed timeframe, and a price-tag.
- We come to an agreement about how I can help.
- I work together with them to complete the project or solve the problem, usually partly from a distance and partly on-site.
- They pay me.
I frequently consult with intensive English language programs (IEPs) on matters relating to accreditation or on program reviews. Here are a few examples of ways in which I’ve helped others.
Please feel free to get in touch with questions.
You can also take a look my list of clients.
Occasionally, I work to help non-profit organizations with strategic planning or meeting facilitation.